About My Property
Topography, GIS map, parcel data:
- To identify your property's topography, GIS (geographic information system) map, or individual parcel data, visit your county GIS websites to research and learn more.
- Cuyahoga county: https://gis.cuyahogacounty.us/Html5Viewer/?viewer=cegis
- Geauga county: https://auditor.geauga.oh.gov/geographic-information-gis/
- Lake county: https://www.lakecountyohio.gov/gis/
- Medina county: http://gm.medinaco.org/
- Portage county: https://www.portagecounty-oh.gov/geographic-information-systems
Riparian, wetland, and setback codes:
- To learn more about your community's riparian, wetland, and setback codes, please visit your individual communities planning and zoning departments webpage or contact your community directly.
- To learn more about your community's zoning codes, visit the following site (for communities not represented here, please check your community website or contact your individual communities planning and zoning department for assistance):
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service’s wetland mapper (determine if there are any wetlands mapped by the National Wetlands Inventory on your property) https://www.fws.gov/program/national-wetlands-inventory/wetlands-mapper
- U.S. Geological Survey’s StreamStats website (determine the size of watershed linked to streams on your property) https://streamstats.usgs.gov/ss/
- U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Web Soil Survey (explore the types of soil on your property) https://websoilsurvey.nrcs.usda.gov/app/